March is upon us! Spring is ALMOST here! I LOVE being outside and being more active when the weather warms up. It’s like awakening from a state of sleep for me, and I’m finally ready to shed off winter and enjoy what spring has to offer. With that in mind, I wanted to share two Facebook Challenge Groups I’m going to be starting on MARCH 15 to energize and encourage others who want to use the spring to “spring into good health.”
21 Day Fix Challenge Group
This is the program that I have been doing consistently since December 20th, 2015. Though I purchased it in the summer of last year, I was not consistent with it until after Christmas, when I looked at my holiday photos and held my holiday belly and realized I had had enough. I was tired of feeling unhealthy, unhappy, and unattractive. Most of all, I was tired of feeling out of control of my eating habits. People can be beautiful and confident at any size-I strongly believe that- however how you FEEL on the inside is what matters and I needed to change my lifestyle to change how I FELT. The weight loss for me was a bonus side effect of getting healthy. That’s what this program is. Simple tools for getting healthy. Portion control containers + clean eating + 30 minute exercise + support= the best you possible!
The challenge group I’m setting up through Facebook will add the support, motivation and accountability aspect of the program into place. You can eat from your kitchen, practice at home, and check in with others trying to get healthy and lose weight from the comfort of your computer. This was the key piece for me. With two little kids and my choir schedule, I don’t have time for the gym, and I prefer to exercise at home. I am NOT good however at staying on track without someone to vent to and someone to encourage me. If you need that too, send me your contact information here or find me on Facebook through the link on the side of the blog and I’ll get you started in the group. Once you purchase the program on my Beachbody website, I’ll be your coach for life and help you through any of the programs to get you as fit as you’re willing to get.
March Madness Fitness Challenge Group
This challenge group is my FREE March fitness group, based on the basketball competition that has enthralled millions all over the U.S. Technically, you don’t have to be a fan of basketball to play, but I’m sure it will make it more enjoyable. Here are the rules to the game:
- Pick one team at beginning of challenge. If that team loses, you are allowed to pick another team to keep up with the fitness, however you will be ineligible for the grand prize.
- Each sports team is designated a certain fitness routine and recommended reps. As your team plays, do the fitness reps for your team and the team they are playing that evening. You may choose to do the recommended reps or challenge yourself to do one rep for each goal scored in the game.
- Post pictures, videos or comments (each one gives you a participation point) about the game on the Facebook group to gain eligibility to win the participation prizes.
- You can do more fitness reps for other games outside of your team choice for participation points (i.e. the more games you watch/do workouts for the more points towards the participation prizes).
- The challenge group is FREE, however if you do decide to place an order for Shakeology before or during the challenge then you will be eligible to win the bigger prizes.
- The person with the most participation points will win a free custom Beachbody t-shirt. The person who ordered Shakeology with the most participation points will win a free custom Beachbody t-shirt and other Beachbody swag. If a person who ordered Shakeology chooses a team at the beginning and that team wins March Madness then they will win the grand prize, a free custom t-shirt and a free basic Beachbody program of their choice!
Again, send me your contact information via this blog or on Facebook and I’ll set you up in the Facebook group. Both begin on March 15th and you are welcome to join both! Start building your summer body this spring and regain your health with some fun programs together with fun people!